Instituto Superior Técnico supports students with special educational needs, as a result of their temporary or prolonged health status, and that are covered by the Regulation of Student Support with Special Educational Needs (in portuguese).
Process to request support:
To be covered by the provisions of this Regulation, interested students must go in person to the Graduate Area, in order to open the proceedings. The recognition of the status of “Student with Special Educational Needs” is annual and students can submit their request at any time of the academic year.
- Responsible: Lídia Silva
- E-mail: email@example.com | Tel: +351 21 841 7953 | Ext. 1953
- Location: Graduate Area, ground floor of the Main Building (Alameda campus).
You will be asked to supply the following documents:
- Written application addressed to the President of Instituto Superior Técnico (available here);
- Documentary evidence (clinical report, medical certificate and / or a document certifying your health condition and the consequences of this on your academic performance);
- Individual Identification Form (available here).
Support Application Process:
Throughout the school year, students with the status of “Student with Special Educational Needs” should contact the Undergraduate Area whenever they wish to request support in the evaluation process.
Students with temporary or prolonged health conditions, that prevent them from performing their written examinations autonomously, may also require support. This assistance service is provided, whenever possible, by one of NAPE’s Student Staff, in agreement with the Professor responsible for the written examination.